Custom Hypnosis Recording – Welcome
Custom hypnosis recordings provide one of the best value, most convenient and accessible ways to benefit from hypnosis.
Whether used as part of an overall therapeutic strategy or as a standalone tool to support positive progress in changes you are making, the use of a custom hypnosis recording is a powerful, yet often-overlooked option.
I have found, both personally and professionally, that regular use of hypnotic audios is one of the ‘best kept secrets’ of creating an effective program of holistic wellbeing.
Benefits of Hypnosis Audios
- Improve performance in a specific area of life or work
- Promote positive thinking and outlook
- Feel calmer and more emotionally balanced
- Support breaking free from bad habits
- Benefit from regular hypnosis (at a lower cost than a series of 1-2-1 sessions)
- Build on progress made previously with hypnotherapy or use of hypnotic audios
- Discover a new way to improve wellbeing
When buying many things, we know that bespoke, custom or tailored products often turn out to be the best or most desirable. You can get something good ‘off the peg’, but to get something great then ‘made-to-measure’ is the way to go.
Most people’s experience of hypnotherapy is either very expensive in-person hypnotherapy (anything from 3 to 10 sessions) or very low-cost (or even free on Youtube) ‘self hypnosis’ audios. There is not enough public awareness of a third option that combines the best elements of both.
The Best of Both Worlds
Using a custom hypnosis recording, you get all the convenience, flexibility and affordability of using a ‘generic’ audio, but with the highly tailored approach usually associated with in-person hypnotherapy.