Why Custom Hypnosis Recordings?
Custom hypnosis recordings provide one of the best value, most convenient and accessible ways to benefit from hypnosis.
Whether used as part of an overall therapeutic strategy or as a standalone tool to support positive progress in changes you are making, I’m passionate about helping people to explore this powerful, yet often-overlooked option.
I have found, both personally and professionally, that regular use of hypnotic audios is one of the ‘best kept secrets’ for achieving wellbeing and peak performance.
Who Can Benefit From These Audios?
Just about anyone can benefit from using my custom hypnosis recordings. They are suitable for those who want to:
- Improve performance in a specific area of life or work
- Promote positive thinking and outlook
- Feel calmer and more emotionally balanced
- Support breaking free from bad habits
- Explore hypnosis for the first time (at much lower cost than in-person hypnotherapy)
- Build on progress made previously with in-person hypnotherapy or pre-recorded hypnotic audios
- Discover a new way to improve mind fitness and wellbeing
Many people simply want a bit of a boost in mindset by positively programming their subconscious mind in a relaxing, enjoyable way.
When buying many things, we know that bespoke, custom or tailored products often turn out to be the best or most desirable. You can get something good ‘off the peg’, but to get something great then ‘made-to-measure’ is the way to go.
Most people’s experience of hypnotherapy is either very expensive in-person hypnotherapy (anything from 3 to 10 sessions) or very low-cost (or even free on Youtube) ‘self hypnosis’ audios. There is not enough public awareness of a third option that combines the best elements of both.
The Best of Both Worlds
Using a custom hypnosis recording, you get all the convenience, flexibility and affordability of using a ‘generic’ audio, but with the highly tailored approach usually associated with in-person hypnotherapy.